Saturday, June 6, 2009

I do not like the feeling of uncertainty in life, in plans. I like to know, even if it's bad. Sometimes, I feel like life is a dark room or tunnel and I am feeling my way through it blindly, not knowing where I am going.
Which brings me to my next point.
How awesome is it that the God I follow provides guidance and protection? That the God I follow knows me wholly and has the BEST intentions for me already planned out?
Pretty spectacular. :) And comforting.

Awesome, fun summer stuff God has blessed me with so far:
-Chapter camp (in-depth study of the 2nd half of Mark, volleyball, beach, NERTZ domination, star gazing)
-Lake Artemesia picnic date
-Hillsong United concert! Followed by sneaking into Byrd stadium
-Working at the co-op
-Gypsy's wedding
-Relaxation

Awesome, fun things I am looking forward to:
-Hopefully some fun concerts
-SUNSHINE!
-I'm turning 22.
-Teaching in DC in my very own classroom!
-Possible Assateague trip
-Possible BRLS visitor's day trip
-Dani comes to MD (July)
More adventures to be had.

Neat picture, compliments of that boy I'm dating.


Listening to:
Breakable, Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: