Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sick is no fun...

Welp - I was sick all of last week. I went into Sunday night with the chills, body aches and a headache and came out of the ER Monday morning at 3 am with an infection. :( Throughout the week, I still had the case of the chills, fevers, headaches and body aches - general weakness. I went to the doctor's again on Tuesday and found out I had a sinus infection as well!
Rob was a huge help - reminding me to take my meds, drink lots of water, bringing things to me (as I was subjected to the couch), making me food (when I would eat). What a great hubby!

Today, we went down to DC to hand out some lunches to our homeless friends downtown. Rob gave an impromptu Chesapeake Bay lesson to some guys interested in oysters and I had a chat with a good old friend about heaven. It was a good day. :) I am glad to finally be well enough to get out of the apartment.

Listening to: O's Game

No comments: