Saturday, May 12, 2012

I am grateful

I am grateful. For sunshine. For car rides with my husband with windows down, listening to him sing along to music playing loud. For Jesus Christ pouring down his blessings and love. For my students. For 21 days of school left. For mothers. For my Heavenly Father. For game nights with good friends. For lazy Saturdays.

 Most of all, I am grateful for this video today and what it has taught me. Thank you for showing me the reality of this quote: "But if we set our face to make of marriage mainly what God has designed it to be, no sorrows and no calamities can stand in our way. Every one of them will be not an obstacle to success but a way to succeed. The beauty of the covenant keeping love between Christ and his church shines brightest when nothing but Christ can sustain." -John Piper

 With love, Carol

No comments: